- THE INFORMA TION WE COLLECT AND WHEN
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE IT?
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMA TION
- TRANSFER TO OTHER COUNTRIES
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- YOUR RIGHTS, HOW TO CONTACT US AND COMPLAINTS
- CHANGES TO THE PRIV ACY POLICY
collectively as “Service” or “Services”.
1. The Information We Collect and When
In connection with the Services, we collect and store personal information about and from you when you
- Visit our website
- Register on and use our app and/or website
- Upload music through our app and/or website
- Make a payout through our app, website and the provided payout method
- Invite or have invited someone to the PRO tools.
- Contact customer support or in any other way contact us
- Connect to us through third party services
- Connect to third party services via us
- Sign up to one of our newsletters
When you create a user account with the Services, we will ask for username, artist name, password, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, address, postal code and country.
You can also voluntarily provide us with your Soundcloud, Instagram and/or Twitter account username.
Music upload and creator data
When you upload music via our app or website, some additional personal information is provided by you when you do. This includes:
- Audio files
- Track/album titles
- Artist name
- Name of songwriter(s)
- Name of other contributors (if applicable)
- Information on whether you’re a label, artist, manager or producer etc.
We also collect information about how your music streams on distribution platforms.
When you use or interact with the Service, we collect information about how the Service is accessed and used. This information includes:
- Information on how you interact with our Service
- Content that you post to the Service; and
- Technical data, which may include URL information, location, session time, cookiedata, which ad platform you came from, IP address, and the device and network ID you are using to access or connect to the Service.