Nadel Paris hails from the French capital of Paris but is currently based in Los Angeles, California. She is a singer, songwriter, producer, EDM (Electronic Dance Music) artist, and dancer.
The French artist’s rise to fame came along with her debut album “Ooh La La La La”, which featured two singles that scored on the Billboard Dance Chart, and brought her to the public’s attention
Nadel Paris’s success came after a partnership with Sharpline Distro, with whom the artist had collaborated in the past. Sharpline Distro’s campaign helped the French artist chart on the Billboard EDM Chart in 2018.
Our Work & Results:
- We premiered her EP ‘OH LA LA LA’ on major music publications Billboard, The Guardian & Noisey
- ‘OH LA LA LA’ was featured on major TV networks MTV & VH1
- Interview with Billboard & Clash Magazine.
- Her EP ‘OH LA LA LA’ was reviewed by Wonderland, and The Fader.
- Her singles ‘OH LA LA LA’ were played on Choice FM, Pop Hits FM, XFM, Virgin Radio, BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio 1 and Capital Xtra In The UK
- Her singles ‘OH LA LA LA’ were played on KEXP, KCRW, WXPN Philadelphia, Sirius FM, WRAS Atlanta In The United States
- To date, we secured 100+ pieces of quality online coverage
- The single premiere with Billboard generated 7k Plays in 24 hours
- The remix premiere with The Guardian generated 3k Plays in 24 hours
- The video for ‘OH LA LA LA’ which we premiered with Noisey, had 70k Views on YouTube
- Her 2 singles 'OH LA LA LA' and 'TELL MAMA' hit the Billboard Dance Chart at number 31 and 38 respectively
- Nadel Paris charted on Top 100 in Spotify EDM Charts in 5 countries including USA & CANADA